1200 calories diet divided into 5 meals a day
1200 calories diet
1200 calories per day
We offer the 1200 calories diet which is very effective on losing a lot of pounds in a short time.
1200 calories is the minimum number of calories actually allowed to be consumed, so that it will not affect your health and body to provide adequate intake of nutrients but still allowing and weight loss.
A diet based on 1200 calories will give the expected results but once you reach the desired weight will be needed lifestyle changes to keep it: learn how to eat healthy and balanced, how to cope with stress (for You know that is a pretty big influence) and how to integrate routine physical activity: light exercise every day, at least 10-15 minutes, running, walking in the park, etc..
The program should be followed closely with the advice that we have presented in the article Rules for effective diet to make sure that you get the desired results and to ... counting calories, you can draw on daily calorie needs.
1. General principles to follow in this diet
a) Food permits will be required in eating 5 meals (3 meals and 2 snacks between);
b) The amount of food given will be strictly observed;
c) Do not eat anything between the 5 tables set;
d) Include 2 meals a week of fish meat;
e) Do not consume more than 2 egg yolks a week, preferably boiled;
f) No soups or soups thickened with rice, semolina, pasta (including noodles) or potatoes;
g) Use only sunflower oil, corn, soybean or olive oil for cooking and to season salads;
h) Do not cook sauces with butter, lard, flour (rantas) or cream;
i) Tea, coffee, stewed fruit, lemonade with saccharin will sweeten only, never with sugar;
j) Salt intake should be reduced to 5 g per day (half teaspoon);
k) Do not drink alcohol;
l) After meals - walking outdoors.
2. Foods allowed
- 150 g lean meat (boiled, grilled or baked) skinless poultry (chicken, chicken, turkey), beef, fish light (perch, pike, mackerel, cod, trout);
- 100 g cheese: cheese (cottage fresh cheese light has 0-3% fat and 70 calories and the fat is 6-7% fat and 110 calories), cottage cheese, or ricotta cheese (15% fat and 165 calorii/100g), pearl cream cheese (they contain 2-6% fat and 45-60 calories per 100g) cottage cheese, light cream cheese;
Note: a diet that includes dairy produce fat loss by 20% higher!
- 250 ml milk: milk sweet with 1-1.5% fat, skim milk thin, natural yogurt (preferably Activia Natural drinking 1% milk);
- 75 g bread (about 5 slices): Graham, intermediate, black or hasty pudding 300 g (soft);
- 400 g 5% carbohydrate vegetables: green beans, leeks, kale, cabbage, cauliflower, zucchini, spinach, tomatoes, cucumbers, lettuce, peppers, radishes, eggplant, endive, mushrooms, okra, asparagus, nettle, stevia, Loboda , pilework, dandelion;
- 100 g 10% carbohydrate vegetables: onion, carrot, celery, parsley root;
- 100 g vegetables, 20% carbohydrates, weighed cooked potatoes, beans and dried beans, peas, beans or 100 g oez, semolina pasta cooked weighed;
- 400 g 10% carbohydrate fruit: apple cretesti, royal apples, pears, oranges, tangerines, quince, strawberry, cherry, cherry in May, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, apricots, pineapple, peach or watermelon 600 g / 500 g yellow or grapefruit;
- 50 g plum jam per week (2 tablespoons);
- 20 ml of oil per day (1-2 tablespoons);
- Aromatic spices: parsley, dill, lovage, tarragon, bay leaf, thyme, cinnamon, vanilla;
- Liquids: mineral water, medicinal tea, coffee sweetened with saccharin, juice of fruits and vegetables permitted above.
3. Model of distribution of food allowed on tables
Breakfast (from 7:00 to 9:00 PM)
1 cup of lemon tea sweetened with saccharin ±
50 g of bread (2-3 slices)
15 g butter (one tablespoon)
50 g cheese (2 tablespoons or heaped tablespoon)
50 g carbohydrate vegetables 5%
Snack at 11:00
25 g bread (about one slice)
250 ml milk (one cup)
Lunch (between the hours of 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. PM)
100 g vegetable food of 20% carbohydrates and 100 g rice, semolina or pasta oil + 10 ml (2 teaspoons) + green
100 g boiled or grilled meat
salad vegetables dn 5% carbohydrate (150g) + 5 ml of oil (one teaspoon) + green + lemon juice
100 g of fruit with 10% carbohydrate
Snack at 17:00
of 200 g stewed fruit with 10% carbohydrates, sweetened with saccharin
Evening meal (between 18:00 - 19:00 PM)
vegetable salad with 5% glucose (200g) + 10% carbohydrate vegetables (50g) + 10 ml oil (2 teaspoons) lemon juice + green +
50 g cheese (2 tablespoons or heaped tablespoon)
5 g butter (one tablespoon)
25 g of bread (one slice apox.)
4. Prohibited foods
- Fatty meat (pork, mutton, lamb, goose, rate)
- Fat sausages (salami, sausages)
- Organs: brain, liver
- Ribs, bacon, Transylvanian breast, ham, ham, bacon
- Fatty fish: cod, sturgeon, carp large pangasius
- Canned meat or fish
- Milk, condensed milk
- Fermented Cheese: cheese (sheep, goat, buffalo), cheese, Parmesan cheese, melted cheese (cheese made from second quality mixed with large amounts of fat), cottage cheese skin, blue cheese or gorgonzola.
Note: In order to consume the cheese very tasty though, here's a little trick: you can use those solid races in the diet or in small quantities on the soft, so that you can limit their consumption without being deprived of satisfaction taste you have.
For example you can replace this:
- 1 cube of cheese (40g) = 30g cottage cheese (a heaping tablespoon) + 7-8g butter / margarine (heaped teaspoon);
- 1 cube / triangle melted cheese (40g) = 30g cottage cheese (a heaping tablespoon) + 10g butter / margarine (heaped teaspoon).
- Fat, lard, lard, poultry fat
- Soups, broths fat
- Mayonnaises, butter or cream sauces
- Fruits such as nuts, peanuts, almonds, peanuts, pistachios
- Sweet fruits: plums, grapes, pears pergamote, bananas, dates, figs, raisins
- Sugar and sugar confectionery: candy, chocolate, jam, jam, marmalade, honey, shit, halva,-nougat, sherbet
- Confectionery products: cake, cakes, cookies, wafers, cake, cakes, pastries, pies, donuts, puddings
Advantages of the 1200 calorie diet:
-not starve yourself because you have 5 meals / day;
-choose only the foods you want to eat, but not to exceed 1200 calories;
-vegetarian diet can be easily adapted for diabetics etc.
-are motivated to follow long-term arrangements for the first week it lost about 3-4 kg, and in the next 1-2 kg. -metabolism will change, not allowing weight loss to "return" - if you still choose foods carefully;
-fits perfectly sedentary people.
Disadvantages diet with 1200 calories:
-can be quite complicated, tedious and hard to follow: counting calories, weighing foods and their consumption "with ratio";
-for the passing of the daily consumption of calories (2000) at 1200, change can cause fatigue and dizziness;
-not suitable for very active people - they need a higher daily calorie need of 2500;
-lost weight can be put back easily, if the food is chaotic and "loaded" with the body before treatment was used (as with any other scheme, by the way).
1200 calories diet diet 1200 calories
FULL IMAGE GALLERY